I've searched all over the Mass Effect Wiki and can't find a page that has all the information I'm looking for. I was hoping to find something similar to the Playthrough 2 page on Borderlands Wiki but it seems no such page exists, or no such page is easily findable via the logical search terms I'm using.
I have several questions about how the replay system works in each of the Mass Effect games:
- How many times can you replay the same character?
- When you do replay, what parts of your character get carried over to the new playthrough?
- Pre-service history?
- Psychological profile?
- Paragon/Renegade points?
- Inventory items and/or ship/weapon upgrades?
- Cosmetic surgery?
- In-game choices?
- If I've played a single character multiple times, and if I can change significant decisions in each playthrough, can I choose which playthrough I want to import to the next game? If so, can I import multiple instances (from different playthroughs of previous games) of the same character into separate, new games on the sequel(s)?
- What benefits do you get from replaying a character, that new characters don't get?