There is a reduction in gold per champion kill on Proving Grounds. I play a lot of it, but never really had the time to watch for the gold gain because, unsurprisingly, I'm usually in combat when I get kills. So how much gold does a kill get you, including when the target has a kill/death streak?
Tl;dr - Gold is distributed diffrent in Proving Grounds than in the Summoners Rift. Focusing on killing dominating players are more rewarding than in other League of Legends game types.
I played ARAM moment before and I do some math based on my observations. I can't be sure about gold per kill but I will be sure about killing players and this should show me some rules behind it.
I also make an assumption that Riot based values on V220.127.116.11 Summoners Rift gold per kill values. With this you can see some pattern here.
- 1st kill ? 47% ~ 140 gold - which confirm @Julian G. post.
- 2nd kill ? 52% [+5% Change]
- 3rd kill - Killing killing spree player is 237 G comparing to 408 (58%) [+6% Change]
- 4th kill - Killing rampage player is 308 G comparing to 475 (65%) [+7% Change]
- 5th kill ? (72%) [+8% Change]
- 6th kill - Killing dominating player is 520 G comparing to 647 (80%)
Normal reward growth is 20%. In Proving Grounds it growing from 5% to 10% - probably.
Pics with data and .
If you are doing a custom game of ARAM on Proving Grounds, Champion kills are worth 140g.
Here is a video showing a kill from Nidalee:
I started at right before she gets the kill but you can start it from the beginning.