The Double-Decker Bus Terminal (from the special edition) is called a "bus terminal" like the one that carries sims around the region, but in the tooltip there is no mention of any regional effect. So my question is: does it replace the shuttle depot or the bus terminal?? (in other words: does it work only in the city, or is it region-wide?) Thank you
The functionality is the same. Exceptions are that the double-decker:
- Has a capacity of 100 (compared to 80).
- Costs 800/hr (compared to 750).
As for regional effects:
- Workers can always commute to and from your city.
- A Shuttle Bus Depot (the small one) allos them to do this more effectively (more people per vehicle, less traffic).
- A Bus Terminal (or Double-decker Bus Terminal) opens up for tourist transportation, to and from your city.
Its important to remember that all traffic is essentially opened up if someone places a Bus Terminal. When they do, you can just go ahead and place Bus Stops and get region-wide transport. A Bus Stop requires a Shuttle Bus Depot in your city or a Bus Terminal in the region.