We're upgrading our 3 aging PS2's at work to PS3's today, to get GT5 and other games, and seeing as I have a PS3 at home, a few questions come to mind:
- Can we create profiles for the people that will play and have them exist on all the 3 PS3's?
- Can I take my home profile and use it on those 3 PS3?
- Would I need to keep it on a USB stick (assuming that is even possible)?
- Can I "download" it onto the machines?
- What about ranks in games such as Call of Duty Black Ops, would that follow my profile or be locked to one of the machines?
Basically I would like to play with my own profile regardless of which of those 3 PS3's I'm sitting at, and I would guess that many at work would want their own profile to play with too, without that being locked to a single PS3 either. For instance, it wouldn't be much fun if the profile of two of the players that want to play together only exists on the same PS3.
Hope I was being clear what I wanted.