Playing Skyrim on Xbox 360. Ran into the Finn's Lute bug.
To resolve this, I'm thinking about taking my Xbox 360 save game file, converting it to a PC save game, entering in the PC console code:
setstage BardsCollegeLute 40, then converting back to an Xbox 360 save game.
Has anyone done this? Would anyone advise against this?
- How do I get rid of Finn's Lute?
- Convert save game to a different platform
Note: I recognize that this process may be similar with another game, such as Mass Effect 3, but it's not the same. Similar, but not the same. This question has multiple elements:
- Can the saved game be successfully converted from Xbox 360 to PC?
- Can the saved game be successfully modified using the console code?
- Can the successfully modified game be converted back to Xbox 360, with changes intact?
Thus, I do not believe this question is duplicate. Though, I appreciate the chance to explain the question further.