Below are a list of all The Sims 3 expansion packs in order of release (source):
- World Adventures
- High-End Loft Stuff
- Fast Lane Stuff
- Late Night
- Outdoor Living Stuff
- Generations (May 31, 2011)
- Town Life Stuff
- Master Suite
- Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff
- Diesel Stuff
- 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff
- University Life
Each packs adds various new items, and adds to the game.
The minimum requirements for the base game are as follows (source):
- 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
I've read that with each expansion pack that you install the longer load times will be (depending on your computer). I've looked at the specifications that are recommended, and my computer exceeds them however I'm skeptical. I'd rather not sink a lot of money on something that won't run well.
I figure that if I were to buy The Sims 3 plus all the expansion packs the minimum requirements would probably raise. So what are the minimum requirements to run The Sims 3 with all of the expansion packs installed and possibly some custom content as well?