I just completed the World's fair. And I misunderstood the trophies
- Gold is for the Highest Contributor)
- Silver is for everyone over 350 total contribution
- Bronze is for everyone over 175 total contribution
Now using the example below
In the picture is says 2800 again using this example since 2916 was contributed and you can over contribute apparently. I guess you may have to go over 50.1% theoretically as two people could contribute something like 52% each?
So to get the rewards I did get I would have only needed 1459 so I over spent by 644.64 or 44%
Lesson learned. But will the cost be the same for each game?
Playing the same game I just learned two interesting points.
- The total is based on the number of Starting Civs. In the above the Zulu's and Carthridge were wiped out but the total was still 5,760 (720*8)
- Dominating the production prevents the enemy from getting ANY bonus.