So I'm planning a violent execution:
I'm planning to set up a load of TNT carts around the convicted, and ignite them all at once by activating the rails.
So far so good...
The carts have started jostling, but no problem, I can fit more on.
Wat? I was just blasted a few chunks away as all the carts exploded at once. The rails weren't powered.
The wiki only has the following to say:
When given a redstone signal, they turn on and will activate any cart that goes over them. When off, they act as normal rails.
and on the carts themselves:
It will detonate on these conditions:
- It moves over a powered Activator Rail (after 4 second delay like the TNT block).
- It derails and falls more than three blocks.
- It's destroyed while in motion.
- It's destroyed by fire, lava or an explosion.
- It turns on a curved track with a solid block or entity located beside the track (in the previous movement direction).
What then caused my carts to explode?