Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Each level has four trophies you can earn. There's only one trophy that I haven't determined the exact criteria for:
- 1P: Complete the mission single player, or by yourself
- MP: Complete the mission multiplayer, or with one or more teammates
- +: Not 100% sure, have a few ideas
- ♦: Complete the mission collecting all coins (cleaned out)
What is the exact criteria for the health trophy? Here are a few of my guesses:
- Complete the mission without using a health pack
- Complete the mission without you personally dying
- Complete the mission without anyone dying
asked Aug 6, 2013 at 21:46
14.2k1010 gold badges6161 silver badges113113 bronze badges
Your last guess is correct - complete the mission without any player dying. In singleplayer mode, this only applies to you. In multiplayer, however, it applies to all players.
There's no problem with enemy characters dying or using health packs, though.
answered Aug 6, 2013 at 22:54
3,56922 gold badges2828 silver badges4242 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged