Recently I've encountered a problem. Well, it wasn't a problem at the beginning, but now my PS3 can't even start downloading a patch.
What happened step-by-step:
- I booted my PS3
- Started the game (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- PS3 asked if I want to download and install the update
- I chose "YES" and waited
- At around 84% (or so), my internet went down. When it was back up, PS3 wasn't able to continue the download, so it was still calculating(and adding) the time remaining.
- After a while I turned it off (by holding power button)
- Repeated steps 1-4 again
- PS3 wanted to start downloading the new patch, but all over sudden it beeped a few times and rebooted itself.
- Repeated steps 7 and 8 a few times
- Deleted the game data to return the game back to version 1.00
- Tried to install patch again - and got the same problem (as in step 8)
Since then I can't install a new patch on that game. I didn't try installing patches to other games, but I think that it shouldn't be a problem.
So the question is: how can I fix it?