I started to play Torchlight II few days ago, and I don't usually play this type of games, so I don't know how good are the "colored" items. I know that the white/green are the "basics" but not the other colors, so can someone tell me from the worst to the best (white, green...) colors?
While item colors in such games usually follow a similar pattern they can be quite different from game to game.
Torchlight 2 uses the following pattern:
- White (Common): This are standard item, usually without any special properties or bonuses.
- Green (Enchanted): These items have at least one magical property/bonus.
- Blue (Rare): These items usually offer more different bonuses compared to enchanted items.
- Gold (Unique): Unique items are fixed, premade items you can find. These will always feature the same bonuses as well as a special name.
- Orange (Legendary): These items are limited to weapons/shields only and are otherwise similar to unique items; just even more rare and powerful.