0

Ive bred my mountain dragon with my rain dragon at least 10 times now and still havent gotten a sapphire dragon. Both are at level 10 and Im on level 20. How long is it going to take and what am I doing wrong??

  • breeding a sapphire question is by chance you cant expect to get it just because you bred those two 10 times... – David Toh Sep 13 '13 at 8:38
3

As pointed out on the Gemstone Dragons wiki entry, all gemstone dragons have a very low chance of being bred. Breeding them on the epic breeding isle improves those odds slightly but ten failures is well within the expected bounds.

(Some math: Even if the chance for a gemstone is as high as 10% -- and while I don't know the actual percentage I expect it's even lower your chance of missing ten times in ten shots would be 35%, give or take. If it's 5%, that chance would increase to 60%.)

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.