Which achievements in Memoria can be missed? Are any of them mutually-exclusive? How do I get them all?
- Getting the job done: When asked, answer "No, I don't like riddles." This will end the game.
- Causing tremors: Have the golem hit the 'Rock Face' 10 times.
Honesty is the best policy: Tell Bryda the complete truth.
Choose the options "I don't know" - "It was behind the tent" - "Geron"
Crispy: In the Inn, turn the pork-roast.
Master Detective: In the Inn, accuse the right person for the right reason on the first try.
Accuse only Thorwalian, say he was not there (don't mention the hangover)
Nosebleed: Accuse the right person, but try to start a fight.
Accuse only Thorwalian, then talk about the hangover.
You'll have to save and reload to get both Nosebleed and Master Detective.
Clumsy Oaf / Masterful Sneaker: You get Masterful Sneaker for making it through to dormitory without getting caught, or Clumsy Oaf if you get caught. To not get caught,
* Go all the way to the left and around the bed.
* Go back to the farthest row of beds.
* Go right to the shards, without stepping on them.
* Cast a repair spell on the shards.
* Cast the Magic Glow.
- Baited: Before leaving the dormitory, pick up the "Strange Artifact" next to the novice. Give it to Bryda.
Firun's Disciple: Catch the rabbit on the first try
* Spread the Pelt on the Flowery Meadow in the right-down corner.
* Use the Dagger with Wooden Logs in the inventory and use the Wooden Stakes on the Pelt.
* Take the Stakes out.
* Use the Rope on the Pelt With Holes.
* Use the Stick with the Tied-Up Pelt.
* Now lay the Dandelion on the Flat Stone on the left, take another one and and lay it in front of the rabbit’s Hole further to the left.
* Hide behind the Bushes With Rope’s End (you’ll have to click three times).
- Phex Be With You: From the start of the labyrinth, go Right, Middle, Right, Middle, Middle
- The Journey's The Reward: Get lost in the forest (move areas 100 or so times)
- Doombringer: Touch Owlric
- Sadist: Break and repair Owlric 10 times
- Being Kind / Renegade: Give the items to Xerxes / Throw them away. You'll need to save and reload to get both.
A Knack of Spirits: Convince the air spirit to help on the first try
Choose “Play with me!”, “Let’s play hide and seek!”, “You hide me from the magicians!”
- Big Brother: Adjust each horn to face the sphere above it (on the first try?)
- Seek and Ye Shall Find: At Satinav's piller (the monolith), click in the middle of the wall on the left-side.
Chapter 6 and Chapter 7
(No missable achievements)
- Finish Line / A Gift Called Freedom: Each of the final choices gives an achievement. Save and reload to get both.