I want to play GTA V and GTA Online, but I don’t have a supported console yet. Now I wonder which console (hence which GTA V version) I should buy (assuming I’m not interested in any other games on these consoles).
What are the differences between the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 versions?
I’m not interested in minor graphical differences. Instead:
- Any gameplay differences? Anything added/missing in one version?
- Any game mechanics differences? E.g. does the save system work the same?
- Any performance differences? Is one version running more smoothly?
- Any online social differences? Ingame (voice) chat, friend lists etc.
- Is the support the same? E.g. do both version get the same updates, at the same time?
- And what about the current (and estimated) online player base? Does one version have potentially more online players?