I got as far as the 7th level then I die every time. How do you beat this game?
I can't figure out how to get past 24.
I'm thinking that it's just not statistically possible.
Here's my order (note, sometimes with the very slight variations in stats, this can fail)
- Wooden sword
- Copper Shield
- Iron Sword -- potion up to >5 hp
- Silver Shield -- potion up to >9 hp
- Health Pend (to 15) -- potion up to >13 hp
- Diamond Sword -- potion up to >10 hp
- Nothing -- potion up to >13 hp
- Shield of El Cid, Health Pendants up to 35, -- potion up to > 29 hp
- Nothing -- potion up to >31 hp
- Shield of Achilles (with this gear, This level can not hurt you at all)
- Vorpal Sword -- potion up to >27 hp
- Nothing (with this gear, this level can not hurt you at all)
- Wynebgwrthucher (with this gear, this level can not hurt you at all)
- Morgul-Blade, Health Pendants as high as you can go (145+) (The dragon has some slight varaition in his stats, if you get a high attack of 31 and a high defense of 8 or 9, you're done. Sorry)
- Excalibur (with this gear, this level can not hurt you)
- Aegis -- potion up to >37 hp
- nothing -- potion up to >109 hp
- Health Crystal up to 195+ -- potion up to >181 hp
- Health Crystal up to 255+ -- potion up to >253 hp
- Health Crystal up to 335+ -- ption up to >325 hp
- Mjolnir -- potion up to >200 hp (at this point, Mjolnir and Aegis are the best items possible. I don't know if there are new items after 25 or not.)
- nothing -- potion up to >234 hp
- nothing -- potion up to >272 hp
- nothing -- potion up to >306 (after this, it seems to be mathematically not possible...)
- nothing -- somehow have over 684 hp
- ?? mystery
If anyone can figure out how to get further, I'd love to see it. :D
I can repeatedly get to the dragon, just to fail there with this strategy:
Be warned, the monsters have randomized stats. This strategy can randomly fail you. (+ means and)
0: Wooden sword
1: Copper Shield
2: Iron Sword (pot if below or at 4 HP)
3: Health pot + Silver shield to 9 HP min
4: pot +15 maxHP
5: Diamond Sword + pot + 20 maxHP
6: pot to nearlyfull (meaning don't waste money) , 35-40 maxHP
7: Shield of El Cid + Pot, 35 HP necessary.
8: pot to nearly full, 60-65 maxHP
9: pot to nearly full
10:Vorpal Sword + pots (Vorpal is necessary for floor 12's bombs)
12: Morgul-Blade, Ancile, rest in maxHP
13: Pray you get three chests, into maxHP
14: No strategy yet past this.
You can probably skip the Excalibur. And the Aegis?
Past fourteen, the monsters get insanely strong (floor 21 monsters have 94 ATK), and ATK equipment starts costing 1k, 1,5k and 2k, DEF equipment stagnates at the Aegis, while they just drop a few hundred total at best. Not sure if this can be beaten. I got 40k candies for beating the dragon.
I got to floor 22 using the guide. You can skip excalibur and the aegis. Aegis only gives you 2 more def. Problem is I never saw a better shield than the Aegis. Eventually you'll get mjolnir as a weapon option (2k). I didnt get a chance to grab it because I was an idiot and bought excalibur after I'd passed it up 3 or 4 times. I basically just funneled money in to max hp (got up to around 470).
got 40k candies as a reward.