Why isn't once enough, and what is the purpose of clearing it three times for the following solution?
Delete your gamertag, clear your cache, and recover your gamertag
- Unplug any accessories attached to your console, such as a headset, the Xbox 360 Chatpad, or the Kinect sensor.
- Delete your profile. For more information, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox 360 profile.
- Clear your system cache three times. See How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache.
- Recover your gamertag. For details, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox Live profile.
- Update your security proofs. See Add and update security proofs for your Microsoft account.
- Restart your console.
If you keep getting the error, contact Xbox Support.