I'm trying to build a trading machine in SMP where players should be able to pay a fixed price to get a item they selected (in my case music discs). My setup looks like this:
It should work like this:
- a player selects a item with the "up" and "down" buttons
- the player puts the "payment" (for example 10 diamonds) in the ender chest
- the diamonds are transferred in another chest and the item the player selected appears in the ender chest
The items are stored in an separate room where the bundled cable goes. The other ender chest is also there.
My questions are:
- What could I use as indicator which item is selected?
- What engines/wiring/pipes would be needed to pull the diamonds out of the chest, check if the right amount is paid, and put the selected item in the chest?
The modpack I use is Direwolf20.