I've been playing Red Dead Redemption multiplayer for years just fine until a four days ago.
I now see multiple weird problems such as:
- Starting gang hideouts in free roam and having them complete after a few kills.
- Connecting to game type seems to kick out other players, or lock up.
- Sometimes when I connect to gang shoot out a see a small image of the scores all showing zeros and all other players are kicked out.
- When I do connect very few other players seem to be around.
- I can see the NPC locals wandering around (especially in Macfarlane's ranch) during gang shootouts.
all this makes on-line unplayable. All the users on my ps3 are effected, I have tried re-installing RDR, deleting my local save game, creating a new user and trying that one, all to no avail.
I can play GTA5 on-line just fine, so I do not think it's my router. Could this be a problem with my ps3?