Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I've got roughly a thousand of these useless Mann Co. crates, all of different numbers and seasons and styles, and they are taking up an insane amount of space in my inventory.
What can I do with these crates Valve keeps giving me?
asked Jan 6, 2014 at 18:38
12.9k2222 gold badges8282 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Unboxing nets you the chance to unbox an Unusual, which far exceeds the cost of unboxing ONE crate
- You can get cute little hats and miscs to decorate your war veteran with.
- You can get cute little weapons to arm your war veteran with.
- Sell on Marketplace
- Some crates are rarer than others; this means you can sell on the Marketplace for a quick profit. Most are of low value.
- Gift to unwilling recipients via "Giftapults"
- They're only 10cents
- You can surprise another enemy combatant with this deadly gifting tool
- Trade with Other Players
- Some players mass buy crates for unboxing, so having plenty of crates is always a plus
- Or mass purge, which ever fits your bill
answered Jan 6, 2014 at 18:43
72.4k184184 gold badges491491 silver badges755755 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged