Where do you find or get your tf_server_identity_account_id in Team Fortress 2? I need it not to complete achievements, but to remove the error that said invalid account id.
You can get the
tf_server_identity_account_id (along with the
tf_server_identity_token) from your Team Fortress 2 Client (Game). Just open the game on your local computer and follow the steps below.
To clarify, this is only needed if you're running a TF2 Server.
From the Steam Knowledge Base:
- Sign onto Steam using the user account that you want to associate the server(s) with.
- Launch the Team Fortress 2 client.
- Execute the console command:
- You should see output in your console similar to this:
] cl_gameserver_create_identity Request to retrieve owned game server accounts--please wait. Game server account created successfully! Set these convars on your game server to have it log in and receive benefits: tf_server_identity_account_id nnnnnn tf_server_identity_token "xxxxx"
- Take the last two lines and paste them into your
I fixed this problem by changing the tf_server_account_id to default.