I have had a few TF2 regular and foil trading cards and I want to sell them before they expire, however every time I try to sell them, a error prompt pops up saying "There was an error in selling your card. Make sure your browser cookies are enabled" I don't know what this means, please help.
This is a common issue with no real solution. The following has worked for a lot of people:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Internet options ( Top right is a Gear Icon)
- Go to Privacy tab
- check " Override automatic cookie handling"
- Select Accept for both First-Party Cookies & Thrid-Party Cookies
- Check under " Always allow session cookies"
- Ok > Apply > Ok
- Close Internet Explorer and Restart Steam
However, this has not worked for me; I still have this problem sporadically. The solution for me has been to skip Steam entirely by logging into the Steam website using any browser, and selling my items from the market page.