I want to ask whether you think toplane Ezreal could be viable or not. I thought of it because I want to main a champ I really can play everywhere (except support because I hate this role).
He would be viable as ADC, Mid and I saw him in the jungle too. The reason I ask this question is, because I main toplane. But in case I have to play another lane I at least want to play this champ perfect. I would play him always blue-build.
- can poke out melee champs with his range in lane and deny farm
- can escape ganks easely
- got an global ult and can help the team out or simply depush or push lanes
- if played with blue build he can be the master of kiting and pretty annoying for the enemy bruiser
- for my situation he is pretty cool because he is viable bot, mid and jungle lane
- can be a pretty good tankmelter when played with botrk
- personal playstyle skill and kiting abilities can make this champ highly overpowered
- doesn't need a map
- lack of tankyness
- not melee, so their might be a missing frontline
- once the lane is lost hard there is not a good chance to be useful, champs with tanky basestats or abilities prevent that
So I'm asking beacuse I would like to know advantages and disadvantages.