After getting inside the sewer of South Park, I used alien probe to cross the gap. And then climbed down the stairs. Now I can see a water flowing down. There is a valve above it. How do i reach it?

  • you know, as Lyrion's answer is obviously correct, it'd be nice to accept it... – nonchip May 19 '14 at 2:52

To get through the sewer flow, you'll see the valve above it twinkeling a little. When they do that you can shoot at it.

Shoot at the valve.

Edit: As Eric Tobias said there are 2 kinds of valves, the ones on top of the pipes which you can shoot, and the yellow ones next to the pipes which you can use by activating them.

| improve this answer | |
  • It may be noteworthy that there are two types of these sewage pipes. The first can be shut by the valve as discussed above, the second features a valve on the other side of the stream, you will get to those later on when you approach the stream from the other direction. – Eric Mar 24 '14 at 8:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.