Fruit juice seems to be a pretty worthless item on itself:
- For its intended purpose, it conveys a very low amount of nutrition and also a very low nutrition per weight ratio (it is 0.5, 1 or 1.5 depending on BUC status). Any food or corpse has a better ratio.
- There are only two Alchemical recipes that require fruit juice.
- The potion of see invisible can be made once, then blessed, to give the permanent intrinsic.
- The potion of booze has a single desirable effect (confusion), and it offers the same nutrition values that fruit juice does.
- Also, both booze and fruit juice don't break foodless conduct.
- Throwing it doesn't appear to have an effect.
- Diluting the juice into water seems to be the best use for it. However, it isn't the purpose of the potion.
Are there any other uses (preferably practical) for fruit juice?