- Server Info: Home
- OS: Mac 13.1.0
- Wrapper: Nothing but a script and the screen command.
- Java Version java version "1.6.0_65" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_65-b14-462-11M4609) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.65-b04-462, mixed mode)
- Level of Access: A friend is hosting the server and I can ssh to it.
- Server Version: CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1487 (MC: 1.7.9) (Implementing API version 1.7.9-R0.3-SNAPSHOT)
- Permissions Plugin: GroupManager
# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00000001066351f1, pid=32991, tid=9987 # # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_55-b13) (build 1.7.0_55-b13) # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.55-b03 mixed mode bsd-amd64 compressed oops) # Problematic frame: # V [libjvm.dylib+0x2351f1] # # Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again # # An error report file with more information is saved as: # /Users/minecraftserver/Desktop/Wizoracraft_Server/hs_err_pid32991.log # # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp # ./start.command: line 3: 32991 Abort trap: 6 "/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java" -Xmx8192M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -jar spigot-1.7.9-R0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar -o true
Here is a link to the log file referenced in the error message: http://pastebin.com/2W9YEFGp
I get this error message at seemingly random times, but mostly when starting up or shortly after starting.