I have forge 1.7.2 and every time i try to launch Minecraft it just brings me back to the Minecraft launcher instead of launching the game
I suggest you delete your .minecraft folder (find this by typing
%appdata% in the Start menu search) then follow the following steps:
- Launch Minecraft using the launcher.
- Make a new profile and edit it to launch in the version of Forge you have downloaded.
- Launch that profile and wait until it reaches the main menu then close it.
- Run the Forge installer (you would have got it from the Forge website).
- Oonce forge is downloaded it will give you a message "successfully installed Forge".
- Select profile "Forge"
- Run game!