I have a lettuce farm. It works and at the same time not work...
I've hooked everything up and it is partially working. This is what I have observed:
- The Planter is able to plant any modded seeds.
- The Harvester only harvests ONLY Carrots and Potatoes.
- The Harvester can't chop trees.
- The Harvester seem to take about 2 minutes to realize that something is actually ready for harvest (tested with Carrots) before harvesting it.
- The Planter seem to take about a minute to realize that a plot is empty (also tested with Carrots) before planting on/tilling it.
Also, all the machines are hooked up...
- The QDS (Quest Delivery System) is the block with a "Mushroom Cake" on it.
- The pipes contain sludge (not used currently) for the quest (which is finished).
- The Sludge Boiler is directly behind (from POV) the QDS.
- The Lava Generator (power source) is underneath the Sludge Boiler
- The Harvester is underneath the QDS (proper position)
- The Planter is under that tiny patch of water in the middle... And it is hooked to the Harvester with Itemducts and to the Lava Generator via Leadstone energy wiring stuff.
- All machines are powered with Leadstone energy wiring stuff.
- Is there any way to make it work faster and be more responsive?
- Is there anything wrong with the build/layout?
- Why can't I harvest anything other than carrots and potatoes? (The only way to harvest is to do it by hand; right click/breaking)
If you want to hop into the world to see what's wrong, just contact me.. Or leave a comment.
Modpack: FeedTheBeast - AgarianSkies v3.1.1 | Updated from V2.1.9 and the problem still persists.