Is it possible to support 3 Damage Spells with each its own support gems with lategame gear? Would you have to sacrifice support-spells to achieve this?
Not the topic, background:
My goal at the moment is Freezing Pulse + Ice Spear. One for the Shotgun melee range/damage, the other for the sniping range and extra damage versus ranged mobs or bosses. However if there weren't enough slots, I would have to decide for one which is not the topic. Btw the third (or second if the answer is no) is Ball Lightning to trigger Elemental Equilibrium.
~ This is part of an answer of my initial question ~ Added after getting more knowledge ~
My damage spells:
- Ice Spear - 5 up to 6 sockets
- Ball Lightning - 4 sockets
- Freeze Pulse - 4 sockets
Besides of Damage Spells I need:
- Reduced mana - 3 up to 4 sockets
- Chance when Damage (level 20) Taken - 3 up to 4 sockets
- Chance when Damage (level 1) Taken - 2 up to 4 sockets
- Lightning Warp - 1 up to 3 sockets
- Curse - 1 socket (up to 3 if space)
- Teleport - 1 (7. Cast when Stunned - 2 sockets) (if space)
Minimum: 11 sockets (no damage spells) Maximum: 21 sockets (no damage spells)
So the ultimate question is. How many Damage spells can I still equip into sockets (with sufficient support of course) with all this, and what do I have to sacrifice?