Lately I've been experience stuttering in Titanfall, and especially when a lot is happening in game like explosions etc. Both the graphics and sound starts to stutters, and sometimes the display freezes a few seconds, and usually ends up with disconnecting or game exits.
This is what I have done so far:
- Disabled aero in Windows
- Disabled v-sync (read somewhere I had to enable in game before disable through GFX card)
- Disabled Origin in game
- Set +m_rawinput 1 parameters on run
- Installed latest GFX drivers
- Increased GFX fan speeds (game even stutters at 50-60 celsius)
- Increased CPU priority to high
Radeon HD 5700 GFX (4 gb)
Game used to run fine earlier, but not anymore. Any ideas? My only thoughts was a faulty HDD (even though I found no error on checkdisk), but anyone else have a clue on this?