In vim-adventures, I've almost finished level 6 but I didn't find how to resolve the puzzle function doInigo(). I tried this maybe 100 times and for the moment I miss it for one keystroke.
My current moves
I start on the line with the text "what's up" and then have 25 keystrokes to do the job.
- (1) E to move to the "!",
- (2) l to go to the blank character
- (3) D to delete the end of the line
- (4-6) j j j to be on the line "Mrs." on the "I" of Inigo. For the moment I don't have the right to use 3j.
- (7) B to be at the begining of the word "Mrs. "
- (8-9) dW to delete the word "Mrs. "
- (10) j to go the the next line
- (11-12) dd to delete the line
- (13-14) j j to go to the line "You skilled"
- (15-16) w w to go at the beginning of the word "skilled"
- (17) x to delete the "s"
- (18-19) e e to go on the end of "my" to be just up to the Y of "DYE"
- (20) j to be on the Y of DYE
- (21-22) rI to change the Y in I
- (23) j to go to the final line to delete... and no more keystroke to spent!
- (24) ^ to be just before the word Stop on the closing curly brackets }
- (25) l to be on at the beginning of the word Stop
I need one extra movs to finish it : D but I can't figure out how to save up this moves before.
On the picture below are the actual keys I'm allowed to use.
- Maybe I forgot to release somewhere the function to use the numbers and do something like 3j but I did't find it.
- There is two keys I didn't used : ~ and X but can't see how they should be useful here