When clicking in the settings, the Mic Setup button in bottom right side nothing happens, it doesn't let me edit any mic settings, and the people in-game say they can't hear me.
Had the same problem, here is a list of things you should do:
- Update any drivers for your microphone/headset and update steam.
- Check that the microphone is set to default in the sound manager.
- Make sure in the steam settings that your microphone is turned all the way up.
- Check if your microphone is chosen in the steam sound manager.
- Check that a button is actually binded to your microphone.
- Restart steam and your computer