I know that the color of the loot signifies the rarity of that piece of loot but I don't know is the order. What is the order from rarest to common?
Yeah, Borderlands follow the standard color-coding system for RPGs. Here.
- Level 1 = White, rarity = 0-4.
- Level 2 = Green, rarity = 5-10.
- Level 3 = Blue, rarity = 11-15.
- Level 4 = Purple, rarity = 16-49.
- Level 5 = Light Orange, rarity = 50-60.
- Level 6 = Orange, rarity = 61-65.
- Level 7 = Dark Orange, rarity = 66-100.
- Level 8 = Pearlescent, rarity = 101+.