Direct X 11 is supposed to have Shader 5.0, so why is this happening when I try to run Dragonball: Xenoverse?
I am running the following setup:
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit
- System Model: HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC
- BIOS: F.18
- Processor: AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7,
- Memory: 6144MB RAM
- Available OS Memory: 5090MB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11
I have tried updating all drivers in Device manager, and Windows says all are up to date. When I try launching the game, a black screen comes up, but nothing starts. Alt Tabing out shows there is an error window saying "Video Device Critical Error" and in the grey of the box "Shader model 3.0 or better graphic device required.
Shader model 5.0 is supposed to come on DirectX11, so I don't understand the problem. How should I proceed?