I've been playing, and I have noticed that I have picked up several personality reputations, mostly by my diaglogue choices.
Looking at them, I get the feeling it just adds up the number of times you pick that type of response.
The official strategy guide says that each reputation has three "ranks or titles" which reflect your consistent behavior. The personality types are listed as:
- Benevolent: charitable, kind, soft, or weak.
- Cruel: merciless, sadistic, brutal, or imperious.
- Clever: sarcastic, sassy, foppish, or irreverent.
- Stoic: tight-lipped, cool-headed, or simple-minded.
- Aggressive: hot-headed, bold, or impatient.
- Diplomatic: cautious, tame, or courteous.
- Passionate: zealous, romantic, or obsessive.
- Rational: practical, standoffsh, or cold.
- Honest: guileless, sincere, or straightforward.
- Deceptive: dishonest, manipulative, or shrewd.
Does anyone know exactly how they work? They look like they could be 5 spectrums (eg: Benevolent/Cruel, Honest/Deceptive). If not, can I have a reputation for both benevolance and cruelty?
Do we know what numbers you need to cross over into each reputation category?
What are the "titles" of these categories?