I've been playing Shadow Fight 2 (Windows Store version) for about 2 months now, and recently a friend of mine decided to play the iOS version. The iOS version appears to have a much better framerate!
Despite my "slower" Windows version:
- The timer still kept time accurately (1s in-game = 1s realtime)
- Gameplay was still acceptable
- Background particles moved at the same speed
What I've tried:
- Lowering graphics quality (framerate actually dropped)
- Going offline/online (only reduced loading time)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel 6th-gen i5 core
- 4GB RAM
Special notice: Using a temperature-monitoring program, it appears that Shadow Fight 2 runs smoother (comparable to the framerate of the iOS version) when my computer is above 38°C.
What is the reason behind this? Is there anything I can do to improve the framerate of the game?