Hey I have lost my village call as lonelison willa from my Google account n I've sing in with a new village in that sam account so how do I get back my old village in that same account????
If you've linked a village to a Google+ account, you cannot link another one to the same account. That first village is permanently tied to the Google+ account.
If you believe that you have linked another village to your account, then there's two possibilities of what happened:
You did not actually link your account. Clearing your cache, starting a new village, and signing back into your Google+ account should fix this.
You linked a different Google+ account. You will need to find the old Google+ account to get it back.
You did not actually link your old village to a Google+ account. If this happens, then you will need to contact SuperCell to have your village restored. Per the wiki article:
Follow these steps:
- Open the Clash of Clans application.
- Go to In Game Settings.
- Make sure you are connected to a Google+ account, so your old village will get linked to it.
- Press Help and Support which is found via the In Game Settings menu.
- Press Report an Issue.
- Press Other Problem. If you can't access the 'in game report an issue' feature, please email support at firstname.lastname@example.org and support will help you as soon as possible.
If you have emailed them directly you must include the details of the new village as well!
Provide all the details of your problem and village. DO NOT DELETE THE PRE-POPULATED DATA!
The following information will be required:
- Name of the old village:
- Name of the clan your lost village is part of:
- Town Hall level of the lost village:
- Date and time of your last playing session on the lost village:
It is recommended that you DO NOT PASS TOWN HALL 4 on the new village, this may cause problems in the recovery procedure!
Support may take up to 2-4 weeks to reply.