At the start of The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt you can either
- import a savegame (PC only)
- select the decisions you made in Witcher 2 (Simulate Witcher 2 Decisions)
- skip the whole import of decisions
If you chose to select the decisions (or import a savegame) there are 5 major decisions which will have some kind of impact on the game.
Care: The Witcher 2 - Assassin of Kings Spoilers ahead
These decisions depend on if you:
- killed or spared Aryan LaValette
- sided with Iorveth or Roche
- saved Triss or saved Saskia/Anais
- saved Sile de Tancarville or let her die
- killed or spared Letho
If you chose not to import any of your decisions, what will be the (supposedly default/canon) world-state regarding these decisions?
Just to clarify things: I'm not asking about the actual impact of decisions, I just want to know, what the game assumes on default if you don't import any decisions.