I'm using a friend's Apple ID and playing COC from it. Now that I've created a new Apple ID for myself I want to transfer my COC account to my new Apple ID on the same device without losing my village. How can I do this transfer?
First it needs to be connected to the Game Centre.
- Open Clash of Clans on both of your iOS devices.
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press the 'Link a device' button.
- Select OLD DEVICE on the device you would like to move your village FROM.
- Select NEW DEVICE on the device you would like to move your village TO.
- Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE and enter it on your NEW DEVICE.
Note: Because this is the same method as transferring to a Google Play account, it means you will not be able to transfer to one.