I'm basically trying to make peace between the Geth and the Quarians in ME3. I have imported save files all the way from ME1 and ME2.
My problem is that I couldn't select the peaceful option on Rannoch and I got a traumatizing video. Since it's been a long time since I played ME2, I'm not sure if I met all the requirements, and if I exiled Tali or not. If I start a new game from a ME2 Import, these are the choices I made:
The annoying thing is that it doesn't say if Tali was exiled or not, so I have no clue if this is my problem.
I read that there are conditions (below), and I´m aware of them, but is there a way to check how many "peace points" I have?
- Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
- Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
- Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
- Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
- Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
- N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
- N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
- Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)