I was running along and then I think I kind of managed to run...into... some crates instead of up them. I fell below the map (I guess below because if I move certain ways, I splash into water. Especially if I jump.) I can still move around the map (albeit weirdly) by moving and then checking my position in the Map (Back/Select Button) I was even able to start a memory, but I seriously doubt I'll be able to finish it from underneath. I there a way I can try to get out? It looks like just a grey black screen with flashes of white/grey around the screen that look roughly like the scenery to me. (Trees and buildings and such)
- I tried fast traveling: It just says Fast Travel Unavailable (even before I started the memory when I was just walking around)
- Starting a memory I saw the cutscene, although large portions of it werent visible (IE People weren't visible, but their hair, lots of clothing, and swords, guns, and such were visible) Sometimes a wall was visible.
- Exiting the memory I had started
- Getting killed (apparently I can pick fights with them, even hit them. Just blindly so. If I get killed I still wake up underneath)
- Exiting the animus playing in the abstergo building is fine. Just not much I can do since I'm not further in the story.
- Exiting to main menu and going back in (Abstergo stays fine, animus if screwed up)
- Restarting and cold booting xbox just for good measure. No effect.
- Throwing a rope dart (I have no idea what at). This would FLASH the regular minimap up briefly before going back to nothing
- Starting a new game in another slot. The Issue Persists INTO this new save game.