I had a person die in the diner, and revived him after quite some time. Now everyone that wasn't dead is unhappy because there's "a corpse in the room" but there isn't. He's alive working next to them. Any remedies? Game glitch?
I found a solution for this (I think) but it requires more testing.
First, find the dweller who died in the room. You can usually tell because s/he's happy to be working in it, but anyone else who works there becomes miserable.
Keep rushing until you get a radroach infestation. This should not be difficult. Don't let it spread, but let it kill the dweller who died.
Immediately revive the dweller, then solve the radroach problem. I don't think order matters but that's how I did it. After a revive, room should work as normal.
Tested on one of my screwed up rooms and this seemed to work. Have one more to try it on, will report back if results differ.
This appears to be a bug, however you can effectively "reset" the label mis-representing your dweller as dead.
- Look for the dweller who had previously died. This will likely be the dweller with the highest happiness in that group.
- Send the other dwellers into a nearby room.
- Continuously rush the room with your buggy dweller, so that incidents break out, and let your buggy dweller die.
- Bring all the other dwellers back into the room, while your buggy dweller is still dead.
- Revive the buggy dweller.
It appears that other dwellers can still perceive a newly-resurrected dweller as dead. However, repeating the above process has fixed the issue, for me.