I had a person die in the diner, and revived him after quite some time. Now everyone that wasn't dead is unhappy because there's "a corpse in the room" but there isn't. He's alive working next to them. Any remedies? Game glitch?
I found a solution for this (I think) but it requires more testing.
First, find the dweller who died in the room. You can usually tell because s/he's happy to be working in it, but anyone else who works there becomes miserable.
Keep rushing until you get a radroach infestation. This should not be difficult. Don't let it spread, but let it kill the dweller who died.
Immediately revive the dweller, then solve the radroach problem. I don't think order matters but that's how I did it. After a revive, room should work as normal.
Tested on one of my screwed up rooms and this seemed to work. Have one more to try it on, will report back if results differ.
This appears to be a bug, however you can effectively "reset" the label mis-representing your dweller as dead.
- Look for the dweller who had previously died. This will likely be the dweller with the highest happiness in that group.
- Send the other dwellers into a nearby room.
- Continuously rush the room with your buggy dweller, so that incidents break out, and let your buggy dweller die.
- Bring all the other dwellers back into the room, while your buggy dweller is still dead.
- Revive the buggy dweller.
It appears that other dwellers can still perceive a newly-resurrected dweller as dead. However, repeating the above process has fixed the issue, for me.
I destroyed that room (I had it on 3rd lvl and 3 rooms merged) and build it again. Fixed the problem. Problem isnt dwellers only the room.
Just as a suggestion:
- restart the game (close it from background, lock your phone, unlock it and start it again). Normally this should get it back to normal.
- try to move the undead dweller to another room or better, send him in the outlands and call him back.
Normally this should work.
I had the same problem! For me it was solved when I upgraded the room next to it and the two rooms merged.
protected by Studoku Oct 22 '15 at 16:25
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?