Is there any other way to have repairs in raid besides Jeeves or Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth?

Are my only repair options for raids:

  • Jeeves
  • Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
  • Hearthstone, repair, port back in via warlock summons?

What options do I have besides these 3 things?

Note: I am not talking about LFR. I'm talking about N, H, and M raiding

  • 1
    Been a while since I've played, but unless they removed the lower level Engineer bots, engineers can create cheaper repair bots if they don't have Jeeves, or he is on cool-down.
    – onewho
    Commented Jul 9, 2015 at 20:10
  • Mage portals...
    – klm123
    Commented Jul 9, 2015 at 20:12
  • 2
    I don't believe there are other repair bots in the game anymore (besides Walter). Taking a mage portal is basically the same as hearthing back. As far as I know, the question lists the only ways of doing this.
    – two bugs
    Commented Jul 9, 2015 at 20:13
  • @klm123 That is a pet battle ability, not something you can use to repair your equipment.
    – two bugs
    Commented Jul 9, 2015 at 20:16
  • 1
    Again, haven't really played since Cata days, but usually there is a vender who can repair either right inside the raid instance, or near the entrance to the raid.
    – onewho
    Commented Jul 9, 2015 at 20:52

1 Answer 1


In addition to the ones you mentioned (and mage portal mentioned in comments), here are your other two options, both made with Engineering:



Note of course that the mount is only available in "outside" environments. These two repair bots also share a cooldown, according to Wowhead.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .