What affects the path of the ball after an impact with a car? Certainly the angle of impact seems to be the biggest influence along with the velocity of the car relative to the ball. What about other factors?
Not limited to the following, but examples of things that could make a difference:
- Dodging, aside from how it changes speed? Does a 60kph impact in the same location on the ball at the same angle differ when dodging or not?
- Part of the car that makes impact?
- Spin of the car? Spin of the ball?
- Rocket boost vs not boosting, assuming same velocity? Stage 2 of boost? Hitting at the moment stage 2 of boost kicks in?
- Momentum of the ball? I feel like if a ball is traveling laterally across the field and I hit it up field, it tends to curve slightly back towards the direction of it's previous travel.
What factors change how a ball travels after being hit?