Recently (something like 1 month ago), all my DirectX 10/11 games started crashing whenever set to launch in fullscreen mode.
My system specs:
- OS: Windows 8.1 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3230M @ 2.66 GHz (dual core with hyperthreading)
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 @ 800 MHz
- GPU: Nvidia Optimus with Intel HD4000 and Nvidia GeForce GT 740M
- DxDiag file (just in case): http://pastebin.com/1R2UFhy7
Note: Optimus GPU selection was switched from "Autodetect" to "NVIDIA High performance GPU" (rough translation from French).
Examples of affected games:
- AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
- Killing Floor 2
Thanks in advance for your answer(s)