I am a rengar main ever since season 4 began. So I guess I have the authority to speak here. The main purpose of rengo's ferocity bar is for you to maximize its use and choose wisely that skills to use with the ferocity effect. I will teach you a little combo I ALWAYS use. You may have seen rengo lovers like Nightblue3 or 13imbi on Youtube abuse this AWESOME combo. its (in order)
1. Get 5 stacks
2. activate Thrill of the Hunt
3. activate ghostblade (the item)
4. when nearing the victim, activate q, if done right your ferocity bar should COMPLETELY deplete and you're about to leap
5. click on the target to leap, (rengars q can be hit mid leap or before the leap as long the leap is completed before q duration ends)
6. alright, rengo's leaping in mid air, press e before you land, like when he's on the air, if done right rengo should switch to e animation before landing
7. chill, you've landed now this is where you USUALLY make mistakes right? alright, after landing like on the first frame rengo's feet actually met the ground, you tap your w and tiamat at the same time, this is called an animation cancel,
8. good job playa, you've landed and you now have 2 ferocity, now activate your q one last time to finish the kill.
done! here is a video to help you further:https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjK9cjZ5K_JAhUGsJQKHTpwAWkQtwIIHDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DS2wdXgBeqEc&usg=AFQjCNH8nS9RCSclN4f9uNO2hNucGU2m6g
but we don't end here, I wouldn't want you using the same one shot combo all the time! we have two more!
this one is the empowered bola combo, which is waaaay easier. Use this one for ganking because if this is done right, you will dominate!
- activate ult with five stacks
- click on enemy when in range and bola mid air. if done right fero bar should be COMPLETELY depleted
- q + w tiamat combo, also, remember you can cast q and w at the same time.
and the final combo probably more stylish than the others I call this the AP RENGAR combo!
- activate ultimate, 4 stacks
- activate q, if you have lich bane then it should turn purple, you should have 5 stacks before you leap
- now that you have five stacks, click on target and annihilate them with your w+w combo
- follow up with e to last hit
I hope I helped, let's rek the shaco mains, one one shot at a time. Keep praticing these combos, play reaction time mini games to enhance your tapping speed. Don't stop improving, for a true hunter never rests.