I followed the steps from Bukkit.org but it still resulted in the problem I'm having. I made a .bat file:
@echo off java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true pause
After I run the bat file it results into this:
- My craftbukkit.jar is named craftbukkit.jar and not craftbukkit.jar.jar (file extensions are ON)
- The above .bat file I'm running is in the same folder as where the .jar file is placed
- I have installed the latest version of Java
- I run the .bat file as Administrator
- The .jar file had some protection (because it was downloaded from the internet), but I removed that
Also, when I run the .jar directly with Java (double click and run it with Java) it works, generates worlds and other files. Sadly, I don't get a console or any other interface.
I'm trying to run this on Windows 10 Pro.
Moved the .bat somewhere else in response to Adam's response and found that the error was given anywhere. Specified the code:
@echo off java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar "H:\Program Files\Minecraft\Bukkit server 1.8.8\craftbukkit.jar" -o true pause
Ran it again and it's loading libaries! I can tell it generated files but I can't find out where. It's not located in the same folder as the .jar and .bat files.
Anyone know where they could be?