I need help with fixing Steam on my PC.
Whenever I try to use Steam via their website or the Steam platform or anything it does not load at all.
- From my browser I either just get a blank page or "Secure Connection Failed"
- On the platform I either also get a blank page or "Error -107"
I have tried:
- Reinstalling Steam; Didn't work.
- Running a complete PC scan; nothing there.
- I contacted Steam's support from my other computer; no response for 4 weeks now.
- Rebuilding my ClientRegistry.blob; didnt work.
- Validating Game Cache; didnt work.
- I asked on the steam support Reddit page; no answer.
- I tried working out some other things and nothing helps.
I don't have a proxy, I have a stable internet connection with a modem and I'm not in Steam's Offline mode.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this?