Recently I started to play online on various server, one of them downloaded some maps, sound etc and also created direct link to server at gateway of Counter Strike Condition Zero. Everything was fine that time but when I restarted the game and played my duck key was stopped responding. To get rid of the problem I restored my key to default and set again, choosing different key for duck but no luck, even but the problem remain each time I played the game. One more thing that the direct link to server which was created when i connected to online server didn't disappeared even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I dont know how this happen but I have deleted all the file clear registry.
Create a file called autoexec.cfg in your Steam/steamapps/common/Counter-Strike: Condition Zero/cscz/cfg.
I haven't double checked the folder names, so you'll have to correct me on that one.
Edit the file and add the following:
bind ctrl +duck
This file will be executed everytime the game starts, and thus binding your duck key to the control key every time.
- Go to CsCz directory- local disk "C" > Program Files > Counter Strike Condition Zero > czero.
- Locate File userconfig.cfg.
- Open it with notepad.
- Delete whatever written inside it.
- write- bind "CTRL" "+duck"
- Save file and exit. Rum cscz. You are done. It worked for me. Hope You have solved your problem.