I'm aware of the general requirements for infusing a piece of gear:
- Target item must have the Infuse perk.
- Sacrificed item must be:
- Unlocked (available for disassembly)
- Not equipped
- Same general type (fit in same gear slot) as the target item
- Same year as the target item
- Minimum rarity rating of blue/"Rare"
- Higher Attack/Defense rating than the target item
- Player must have other required resources (Glimmer, Marks, etc.)
However, I haven't been able to find anything yet on exactly how Infusing works. Particularly I want to know:
- How much of an increase in Attack/Defense does Infusing grant?
- Are any other stats increased as well?
- Do any perks get transferred?
- Does the amount of difference in Attack/Defense between the two items affect how much of an increase is granted?