I have this problem in almost all games that use Java/LWJGL, like Minecraft, 3079 -- Block Action RPG, and 3089 -- Futuristic Action RPG.
- OS: Windows 8.1 x64
- CPU: Intel i5-3230M Quad Core @ 2.6 GHz (3.2 GHz with Turbo Boost)
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
- GPU: Nvidia Optimus with:
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (driver version 10.18.10.3958, can't update to newer versions for reasons unknown)
- Nvidia GeForce GT 740M (1 GB VRAM, driver version 353.30, default GPU for all applications)
- Java: JRE 7u80 (also happens with JRE 8u60)
Example crash log
http://pastebin.com/3FvYqGyf (the original file is 30.5 kB)
I usually get this problem the second time I launch a LWJGL game, but it can happen the first time.
I can get to those games' launchers, but getting the games themselves to run is almost impossible.
Don't hesitate to ask for more details.
Thanks in advance for your answer(s).